Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday, February 28, 2011

Books - I have a droid phone and downloaded the free Kindle e-reader app. The Classics are free to download. While on the waiting list for the e-books from Wilbor, I am reading the free Classic Bram Stoker's Draccula. It is very interesting. It jumps around some, giving several different character's view points. I am enjoying reading it while I read other books.

Mom Tips - Baby S had been waking up soaked through in the mornings. I tried just going up a size in diapers, but that was not enough. I learned, from my friend Jen, a neat little trick. Kind of a wierd trick, but it worked when Little B was a baby as well. You take a ladies femine napkin, aka pad, peel of the backing and stick it to the inside of the diaper along the front top. Keep it where the diaper padding is, don't let it hang outside of the diaper or it won't help and will leak more. It works sooooo well!

Boys - Little B was very excited the other day when he saw Baby S standing up holding on to my legs when I was sitting in the chair. Little B (who will be 3 in May) said with a smile and great excitement "Baby S is standin up! ... like a boy! ... like me :)" I wonder how excited he will be when Baby S takes his first steps?

Life In General - still using my Diva cup and loving it. Google it. If you want more info, let me know and I will be happy to chat about it with you.

1 comment:

  1. You should read Mary Shelley's Frankinstein. Also a good book.

    ReplyDelete